Patch programs with official recognition (may be worn on front of vest/sash)
STITCH IN TIME
- Create a time capsule with five or six items to represent the current year.
- Present, to another unit, what Girl Scouts may be like in 20 years (i.e. badges, uniforms, service/community projects, activities) either by drawing pictures or performing a skit.
For the remaining requirement choices, look at the four decades since the birth of GSUSA and:
- Learn the popular dance of two of the decades.
- Make a craft from two of the decades.
- Via sketches, pictures or actual clothing, present to another troop the clothing styles of one decade prior to 1970. Include "street" clothing and changes to the Girl Scout uniform.
- Find out what type of community service projects were performed by Girl Scouts two decades ago.
- Make a poster of one major fad or new event for four decades.